We are looking for amazing folks who can use internet/web/technology tools to transform an idea into a real life value/solution. We are looking for you!
Position 1: Content and Social Media Intern
Are you a good writer? Do you have the ability to make a story come alive? Do you breathe and live Social Media? Are you familiar with Social Media Tools such as Tweet Deck, Google Alert, and others? Then TinklingD is looking for you. TinklingD is a full service digital agency harnessing web and digital tools to craft tailored strategies for clients.
This internship affords you the opportunity to learn and grow in an environment that is fast-paced, collaborative and flexible. You work on real projects with real clients.
- Creating and editing content for the popular blogs (in our base).
- Creating content for Social Media accounts.
- Handling creative and ingenious Social Media campaigns for clients.
- Sell ice to an eskimo 🙂
- Familiarity with social networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Prolific writing skills
- Ability to work virtually BUT residence in Ibadan is compulsory (this position is for our Ibadan office)
- Familiarity with graphics tools such as Photoshop (but you do not necessarily have to be a hardcore designer)
- Ability to work at the optimum while having lots of fun
- Ability to successfully work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and flexibility in contributing to all campaigns run by the company
Remuneration is fair and negotiable.
Please find application procedure below.
Position 2: Design and Developer Intern
TinklingD is looking for a design and developer intern to join its ranks. Do you know how to code and build WordPress sites? Do you have working experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and InDesign)? Join us. You get to work on dev work for real clients. TinklingD is bringing the next generation of businesses online and you can help make that happen.
- Create and update basic digital creatives based on feedback
- Research latest coding/design methodologies and best practices for WordPress
- Assist Lead Developer and Creative Lead on day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Build WordPress sites and other web projects within a deadline.
- Assist in strategy, IA, and wire-framing for new projects and builds
- Assist development team with small to moderate sized updates on existing WordPress projects.
Our Ideal candidate:
- Has intermediate to advanced WordPress (coding or customization) skills
- Has solid experience and/or knowledge of translating user personas into awesome web experiences
- Is a team player, with the ability to work independently
- Is able to work remotely and on- site
- Has hands on mobile apps experience (through the PhoneGap wireframe specifically)
Renumeration is fair and negotiable
To apply for any of the positions : Kindly send an email to email@example.com stating why you are our right candidate. (Kindly attach CV/Resume and Portfolio showing past work for the developer position or a writing sample for the content position).
You can check out our Interns Diary to see awesome stories from our past interns – http://www.tinklingd.com/interns-diary/